Thursday, January 12, 2006

Still testing out...

I was choosing a "skin" for my blog just now...and realised that most of the designs have really negative reviews about life. Well, it's pretty obvious that I didn't choose them. "all alone", "I'm falling", "screams"...Blah blah blah~

Then came acrossed this beautiful one which says that Jesus is the way! Well, to be honest, it served as a reminder to me that I haven't do my QT for today... Opps... But frankly speaking, devotions can really be intresting if you do it with your friends. I mean discussing about His Word definately brings peace of mind and creates a joyful spirit!!

Anyway, verse for today:
James 1:12 "Blessed is the man who perserveres under trials, because when he has stood the test, he will recieve the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him."

Always play by God's rules. If not, you'll be disqualified from the game. And that will cost you Eternity... Something you don't have the ability to lose. Well, it's still a "new" year ehh... Not that old at least. I'll find my way to the next level in life soon! I don't want to stay a c-a-l-m and s-t-e-a-d-y life, that's so boring...*yawnz* But one which is exciting enough to force me learn new things and be a better sailor in life's journey.

Well, better not be too "luo-suo" and scare all of you off... Still have tutorials to do and thoughts to think about! God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home