Thursday, November 22, 2007

Take each day, one at a time...

Char's post set me thinking... About the encouragement, motivation and drive dreams bring to us. Well, my dreams change ALL THE TIME:
4-6yrs old=Teacher.
7-10yrs=Principal/Music teacher.
11-16=Psychologist/Designer/Kindergarten teacher.
17-19=Social worker/ Counselor/ Church worker.
And to date, I have no concrete dream. Ya, ya, ya... Can't you see from the increasing options that I'm growing more helpless and confuse about my future?

BUT! Not having an occupational dream doesn't mean no dream, k! I still have my ideal future, infact, I thought about it everytime! When I'm daydreaming, when I see a cleaner, a high caliber worker, a sales person, when I'm walking, when I'm preparing to sleep. I have my secret name-list, my undisclosed ways to spice up living, my values and concepts about life. So you can't say I don't plan for my future. Just that I can't conclude and cannot warrant the exact place I'll land up.

However, recently I've realised something. Something regarding life's dreams. Something about what will last and what wouldn't. Something about what is worth to hold on to. Sadly, our dreams don't last. You'll be surprise that they don't bring out the lasting satisfaction in us. After we achieved our so-call DREAMS, we will eventually grow tired and understand it's actually nothing worth a mention. Come to think of it, unless we fulfill our reason of our existence, we'll never feel the REAL satisfaction to life.

I've got many motivations, ideal future and wishes to push me continuously living life to its fullest and doing the right thing. But as expected, none of them last. Their zest will finally die. Not until I found the Energizer- Never Say Die- Evangelism. Spreading the Good News is the quench to thirsty throats, the light to darkness, the bread to hunger. It's the key to fulfilling life. To hope. To dreams. To wishes. To the satisfying future anyone will never grow tired of!

If you think YOUR LIFE is about YOU, then you're all wrong. It's about your Creator. It's about His plans, His will. It's about His hope, His wish, His desire that we're living for. This made Him look selfish, but this whole matter is so. What's His, is His. What's ours, is His too.


So.


What worth are our dreams actually?
Depends on how much you involve Him.

11 Comments:

At November 23, 2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I took that...

 
At November 23, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger CL said...

When looking at this pic, I can't stop myself hearing Percy Sledge singing:

"When a man loves a woman..."




Haha!

 
At November 23, 2007 11:15 PM, Blogger Fion said...

O.O huh?!

 
At November 23, 2007 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Though I had something similar in mind when i took it...lol

 
At November 24, 2007 3:42 AM, Blogger CL said...

WHASEH!

*High-Five*
XD

 
At November 24, 2007 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't u see a story here..?lol

The man likes the girl, but dares not approach cause 1.she seems happy talkin on her hp(possibly a bf) 2. he's got no guts...

The flower in the middle serves to depict a barrier...lol

 
At November 25, 2007 12:06 AM, Blogger CL said...

-..-
I didn't think THAT far...

 
At November 25, 2007 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...i'd like to tink a picture paints a thousand words..lol...tats probably why im taking pictures..lol

 
At November 26, 2007 9:56 AM, Blogger lingyun said...

hey..i agree with maxx..sadly..

 
At November 27, 2007 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahah!! u all are so cute lah!

 
At November 30, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger LongXiang said...

-.-" ///

 

Post a Comment

<< Home