Thursday, August 26, 2010

Array.

I used to say I don't see the value in spending hundreds on fresh flowers on wedding day, only to see them wither the next few days, not even lasting a week.
So I'd prefer:

If we used to think like me, see if they'll change your views...
Enjoy! :D



1. Tender Thoughts
Like the nice blend of colours in the same shade.

2. Sweetest Belle
Hmm... Not my kind but really sweet :) Feel glad for whoever receives this!

3. Summer Rennaisance
I'd rather name it Lemon tree! Hohoho~ Creative! Like!

4. Spring Sweetest Pleasure
Whao~ Hot pink... Nice colour and flowers contrast ya?

5. Rosy Fanfare
Red Ridding Hood's basket of flowers~

6. Posh
Obviously not the kind I'll like. Too elegant and classy...

7. Pink Princess
So rarely pink comes in comfortable to me >.<

8. Lavish Floral Hat
Of course don't mind wearing one! Hee~ Like the tone.

9. Home Sweet Home
Something I will imitate / spend $ to create / steal one for my home...
(No matter if my husband finds it too girly or what. Lalalala~)

10. Glorious Shine
Something so traditionally modern...

11. Free Spirit
Matching name! Perhaps to get this one now? Hmm~

12. Fit for Princess
Ash, this is for you :) From Miah... :x

13. Fair Blush
My 2nd Option after #9. Something cosy, sweet and warm. Purple-pink did the work!

14. Colour Attraction
Hmmm... Ok lor... -.-

15. Centre of Universe
Special and unique design ya? I like x10!

16. Blossoming Beauty
Something I'll get for my elders... Reminds me of Grandma and Mummy's love. :)

17. A Sight for Keeps
Every stalk seeking attention with vibrant colours... Makes the whole vase attractive. Not bad...


Seasons changes;
Life proceeds.
For every harvest;
There are heartwork.

We reap whatever we sow.

1 Comments:

At September 03, 2010 6:27 PM, Blogger Stacia said...

I LIKE no. 4,7,8,11 and 13!!!!so supperrr sweeettt(:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home