Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blading @ East Coast!

These few days have been rainy and cold, to an extend I kind of miss sweating. Esp being in NYP, there isn't any chance for you to feel warm. Reminds me of Ahka. Hopefully I can make it to this March's trip!
Hey...Before I forget, Ezz! I remembered to post something today!! Hee~ (although I forgot what I wanted to post about you...-.-")

Anyway, let's talk about what happened on tuesday!! Public holiday and as usual, went out with my youths and some over-aged youths at heart. Actually I was suggesting ice-skating but in the end, no one supports and we all went east coast again... My initial thought was like:"Not again?!"

It was a hooking expirence there and I'm obviously hooked on blading! I love it and though learning how to blade pays... Had sore W for almost a week! Nevertheless, blading gives you a feeling of flying-on-land, and that is really enjoyable! Enjoyed it the best when I asked them to go off first (no one can tahan such a slowpoke...) and when I'm ALL ALONE... Hee~
That makes me feel like autistic-child, not wanting to be with others and like being alone. It's not that. Let me break this down into digestable size:

1. I indulge in deep thinking of craziest things. (Eg: Where to run to if bombs really hit S'pore, imagine my dad without moustache...Blah blah blah...)And the conclusions usually make sense!
2. Can sing abit louder than when with people!! Lalalalala~
3. Don't have to wait for people for let others wait for me. (Either way makes my blading wheels lose their way...)

Infact, if there's someone willing to blade at the same speed as me, that'll be greater than blading alone... Hmm, maybe he/she needn't have to blade the same speed as me, but as least don't make me feel weird when I'm too fast or too slow... And will give a hand to help me up when I fall?! =x Ya, I need that... I know they don't really mind waiting but I don't feel good letting them wait. My problem~
After longxiang left me with my "ambulance", I felt so carefree!! No voiceless echoes saying: "I'm behind you and you're travelling far too slow..." or "Duhz. So fast, what about me?" Alone, I can take my time...(my favourite past time!) and push myself to next level at my own pace.

Well, but I stilll enjoy my time with others though. Esp that day was drizzling THE WHOLE DAY and we were all wet inside out... The floor was slippery, making it super smooth to slide on. Oh ya, the fastest speed I travelled that day was when I grabbed Yifan's bag as he tailed behind Zonglin's bike. I was pretty nervous as I did fall badly because of blading in this manner once... But I somehow know I'm safe. Even if I really fall, at least I'll drag Yifan along with me! Who knows if Zonglin will fall too?! Opps... Hee~ Well, this day will be marked as one of my sweet memories... Hopefully I can remember that long. Duh!

After that day, I ate $6 of mutton soup with rice, then tang1 yuan2 (dunnoe what's that in proper english), then sugar cane drink... Yummy! Looking forward to the next blade sessions which I don't mind falling flat down for an exchange of a day of fun and laughters. Best if goes with being drenched from head to toe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home