Tuesday, May 08, 2007

低调和冷漠只是一线之差

Had a chance to visit East Coast Park at night. It's totally a different feel! I don't know if I enjoyed the sweaty walk, but I feel recharged. Not because of huge flying aeroplanes nor contributing bicycle pathways... Sometimes the things which sucked most of our energy and time, didn't benefit us as much as one little flower along the sideway does.


Sometimes when I look back, I realised I can only move forward.
I know one day, you'll thank me for all that I did.

And I'll leave my tears to that day...

Cheers now!


Announcement:
Ahem, wrapping skills improved!

Wrapped all 20 presents myself hor.

And they did look... ok. *Winks*




Always, always, always REMEMBER:

CL loves her boys...



Yes, ALL her boys.



Ya laa... ALL her BOYS.
-..- Nites! Praying that your headache will subside.

6 Comments:

At May 08, 2007 11:23 AM, Blogger Fion said...

wei!!! i know u love all ur boys.. but wat's e 2nd pic gotta do wid MI?!?!??!?! ><

 
At May 08, 2007 11:35 AM, Blogger CL said...

Say 3x still don't understand... I love my BOYS.

 
At May 08, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah i love 0203! you ppl R my Life

 
At May 08, 2007 10:44 PM, Blogger Reson said...

LOL....Nice 1....

(P.S. do i always look like some1 owes me $$ ??!!)

 
At May 08, 2007 11:04 PM, Blogger CL said...

ZL: We better be! Haha...
WJ: Hmm, photos are of gd reminders ehh!

 
At May 09, 2007 8:32 PM, Blogger x0tears0x said...

ahhemm..
extreme biasness detected!!
wahahahas..=PpP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home