Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Made for Another

Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorr...y cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)




Richness is the value of what the heart contain;
Not the value of what the hands can hold unto.


I pray for richness in you :)

6 Comments:

At October 14, 2010 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pencil also loses a lead-yy

 
At October 16, 2010 10:29 PM, Blogger CL said...

Ya... But please don't post as Anonymous. -.- I've got phobia with that name leh...

 
At October 17, 2010 12:38 AM, Blogger x0tears0x said...

it was a nice period wasn't it? =) trusting in God. =D

 
At October 19, 2010 4:48 PM, Blogger CL said...

-.-" We can be so light in spirit now ibecause it's over... But I would not want to experience it anymore this lifetime o.O God, be gracious to me as my feet take the steps...

 
At October 20, 2010 1:57 AM, Anonymous x0tears0x said...

but to know that one trusted in God enough to stand firm in Him is indeed an experience that will build our faith! =) be thankful for that laaa~

 
At October 22, 2010 11:08 AM, Blogger CL said...

Ya laa... But makes my hair stand at the thought of those days... The sicked feeling. You know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home