Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not just doing, but being...

I self-checked if I was biased, for all that I know, I don't know and gave up knowing.
I'll just enjoy the Spiritual Lift, the Retunned Route experience~
But it's really amazing how encouragement has no boundaries.

I don't want to over-rate nor to under-estimate, Lord's wisdom balance all.
I don't want to stinge in my prayers of hope, cause I have a listening Father.
I didn't know I can be so demanding in faith, as He has no poverty.
I didn't know it is so easy and light bearing another yolk, my God provides.
Keep me fit physically, secure emotionally, and alert spiritually.

Being inspired by Zhiying's art pieces lately, I will do some art today...
I'm going to try: Watercolour! Using that of course for more than leisure!
Because watercolour, unlike oils and acrylics-doesn’t stick; instead it actually warps the canvas as it wets it.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 11:57 AM, Blogger Stacia said...

"I didn't know it is so easy and light bearing another yolk, my God provides."

you mean yoke right~XX~hahahha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home