Friday, January 13, 2006

Busy Weekend

Hmm... So many things too little time. Things are piling up and gotta clear them one by one. Maybe I should list them down one by one here? And refer to my blog as check list, gee~

1.Study statistic
2.Plan programmes for the kids on Sunday
3.Prepare CG discussions on Saturday
4.Do up reports that I owed (2005 ones too...)
5.Buy white top for Sunday BC
6.Email Hema report (don't underlook this task!)
7.Plan script for POM project
8.Think of what to do on Sunday afternoon for the youths
9.Sunday school performances (??)
10.Tutorials

Hoping that my list can be shorten to:
1.Blading and Devotions then sleep...

Wouldn't it be nice? Btw, my blading time isn't just fun, k! I think through serious questions and strategies to hit my aim for 2006. So it's not easy not to fall as I think and blade at the same time. I'm not a person who can multi-task, remember? But must learn to be one... ... ... Life will be so much more fulfilling then!

For now... I'm trying my very best to juggle well. Today's quote:
"If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten." ~John Maxwell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home