Thursday, August 02, 2007

Head VS Heart

We may say:
If your head is right, listen to your head and ignore your heart.
If your heart is right, listen to your heart and ignore yout head.

And to think that I only have saturday to restore my deprived sleeping hours... And now have to wake up at much earlier than before. T.T But I'm sure going. How can I not go? This is when you ignore your head and listen to your heart. GO.

Do you think I'll be successful informing my dad I don't want to go for badminton but instead to sleep at home? Although really feel like doing some workout after such a long time not exercising, but yet, I'm exhausted. So I'm not going. How can I go? This is when you listen to your head and ignore your heart. DON'T GO.

Afterall is how we fit our excuses into our own selfishness. What right or wrong, heart or head? Aren't these no longer applicable when it comes to real life decisions? But it sounds so right in theory, so simple, so straightforward. Our excuses are so convincing that we are convinced they are reasons... Pui, my foot.


Excuses.

8 Comments:

At August 03, 2007 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh haa,solid reflectn hur,,,nw den c it.ans dis qns n i wun ask u wher u'l b go'n sat morn'n:shld i cancel go'n kuwait4my goa?

 
At August 03, 2007 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did u go?

 
At August 04, 2007 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha CL, yourroocckks!

Shuling

 
At August 04, 2007 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha CL, yourroocckks!

Shuling

 
At August 04, 2007 2:45 AM, Blogger CL said...

WM: If you're going there just to make your parents worry, with little passion and dying zest... For goodness sake, don't waste everybody's time. But if other wise, there's always somewhere which needs medical attention.

MEL: Going M'sia. Didn't go badminton, haha...

SL: Haha, if I rock, then maybe the ground is really rocking... What's your blog?

 
At August 04, 2007 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that God don't need theory....he merely created it for our fun...lol..

 
At August 04, 2007 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, next time pui elsewhere, otherwise u'll keep havin to wash ur feet...

 
At August 07, 2007 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'l alwys say car'n words e uncar'n manner.nvm,i'l b generous n nt blinkerd on these little issues,,,n as4u,u'l jus hav2noe tt a dr w little passion n dy'n zest rn't gonna waste any1's tm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home