Sunday, July 29, 2007

Soggy and Crispy fries all packed in One.


For these few weeks, Mac will be my third home, right after 683C and NYP. Well, tired of all the projects coming in, let alone reconnecting my "korh-yak" network. So had to stay behind at this pathetic corner where mosquitoes suck f-r-e-e-l-y. Anyway, should update life no doubt the grief of losing a full page report I woke up early to do today... Bah...

Life isn't all
sweet and rosy. It's more of thorns and hurdles. Why? Isn't it because we remember pain and bad experience better? We tend to be forgetful with the comfort and pleasures which came our way. Likely because we'll soon be taking them for granted shortly after they stay? If we were to be really to be sincere, it isn't too difficult to come up with a million things to be grateful for! For the cooling rain, for the fact that we're not blind or deaf, etc.


Mel, I kind of understand your fear. Your helpless feel and your stressful expectations. Although I don't score as well as you do and thus I don't get to fall as hard as you may, but I can relate to that kind of vulnerable feeling. Do remember that life don't stop at education. Nor will life be retricted by them, unless you allow it to. Not saying that we don't have to study hard or what, but certs indeed aren't everything. Someone told me some simple logic which picked me up real fast:
Turn your face to the Sun, and shadows will fall behind.

If you get the right direction, everything will fall well in place. You know what I mean huh... I saw your tears today, but your enthusiasm didn't grow fainter. That's it! That's the spirit! I don't know how long the world may continue to hurt you, but never forget to draw strength from the right source. If your God is for you, then who can be against you?! Com'on, do your best and see God do the rest...


And LX giving up is not an option, it shouldn't be. Meeting up with more than a thousand hiccups an hour still doesn't make giving up valid. We can overcome not because we can, but that the power of Him in us can! So we have nothing to boast when we win the battle, and nothing to stop us from discovering the ability and try again next time. Remember that trying itself IS a result. You should watch how a butterfly struggles out from its cocoon. Doesn't repeated tries led to unbelievable result? Let's get out of cocoons together, that we may experience true freedom from bondages!

ZL and Char, many a times I will hide behind you both to earn some glory of light. I'm proud of youS. And also, do well later!

Just have to get some thoughts conveyed and release some views. That's to prevent typing all these in my report, just like how I typed Harry Potter in my geography paper. Done! Let's get through all these reports, fears, worries and late nights together, it isn't as hard as it seems to be... Tomorrow's just a new day ahead to get things right again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home