Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stop! Wait! Don't let V day pass so fast...

My ideal V day-date:

1. Visit our grandparents. Give them massage, talk to them, sing with them, bring them out for lou1 hei2. Leave with a hug or kiss, as usual...

2. Shopping of course! But to shop for others. First sit together to prepare a list of people we want to encourage and set a budget for it. Richer us = Better presents. Poorer us = Better packagings!

3. Drive around!!! Anywhere. Anyhow. Esplanade, Zoo, Reservoirs, Churches, Old houses, Best prata shops, Bistro, Coldstorage. But! At each place, we each has to come up with one present for each other. Hmm, so at least 20 places?

4. Hospital trip to visit the dying. This is one of the fairest way to share love on V day. Isn't it? It's our V day, but it's theirs too. The ones having sufficient love is having more. The ones being neglected are forgotten more.

5. Cycling! Or blading! Non-stop, whole day, rain/shine. Unless one foot came off or a tooth flew out.

6. Bring all our relatives' children out for movie/arcade. So that their parents can enjoy their V day? Age limit: 5 years onwards. Maybe bring them to seashore to pick seashells?

*** ***
Please drop some $$$ into CL Capital Fundings by cheque/cash if you happen to use any of these as an idea for your next date.
(Okay, I know no one will appreciate... T.T)


Dad says people be together in hope to find happiness. Thus, happiness -> be together -> breakup -> sadness -> in need of another happiness to come by. However, if there is no sadness, then there wouldn't be a need for happiness. Then need not a partner, then no more breakups. Thus no sadness!

Then, he says: No both of you also...

Well, enjoying NOW is something my mother taught me.





"It's the way to cherish life.
A way to prepare for changes.
It is also a way to create wonderful memories."
~CL~


"The real source of wealth and capital in this new era is not material things.
It is the human mind, the human spirit, the human imagination...
And our faith in the future."
~Steve Forbes~

:D

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear CL, hey i thk your V day ideas are wonderful (APPLAUSES!!!!). But sorry, no credit to your fund for ideas - cos there's a few that are what I already knew.

But if u really need some sponsorship, pls know that i m glad to assist a bit (a bit is really my best within horizon.. sorry worh)

 
At February 17, 2008 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear CL, hey i thk your V day ideas are wonderful (APPLAUSES!!!!). But sorry, no credit to your fund for ideas - cos there's a few that are what I already knew.

But if u really need some sponsorship, pls know that i m glad to assist a bit (a bit is really my best within horizon.. sorry worh)

 
At February 20, 2008 2:55 PM, Blogger CL said...

Haha... Heard you are having your exams. JIAYOU huh!

"I will take mt stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what He will say to me and what I will answer concerning my complaint." Habakkuk 2:1


XY, I love you laa!!
:D

 
At February 24, 2008 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love U 2!

thanks for sharing e bible vs. Indeed, i m alws on watch what GOD says to me. I usu pray that He SHOUTTT to me (heee, cos I m quite deaf sometimes)

yes i wil jia you de. thank u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home