Monday, March 02, 2009

WAIT.

I wait for buses. I wait for school results. I wait in queue for consultation in hospitals. I wait for business opportunities. I wait for smses' replies. I wait for the bathroom. I wait for water to boil. I wait for the food I ordered. I wait for growth, for maturity. I wait for time to tick by.

But... Everyone grows tired of waiting eventually.
Especially when there isn't progressive results.
I am impatient.
And have low tolerance to poor sap false hope.

I like green beans. Because it didn't take too long for the beans to crack and to grow sprouts out of it's hard shell. And very soon, we can see a shoot from the bud. This is a worthwhile wait, ya? Because you see reults, your wait becomes valuable.

On the other hand, waiting for something which is unlikely to happen is devastating. It kills every present second, deprives us of better attention spent, ALSO! It makes you regret. Yucks. It's an irritating feeling which makes you feel really silly and dumb. I dislike feeling myself that way...



So, I'll make sure I don't anyhow hope.
And don't anyhow wait.
Thus won't anyhow feel sad.
:D
HA. HA. HA.
A post for myself.

3 Comments:

At March 02, 2009 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo ! cheng ling !

 
At March 02, 2009 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope is a luxury.
time is a luxury.
as hope and time, left for the greater good.


"a comment for me."

 
At March 09, 2009 12:30 AM, Blogger CL said...

Hi friends.

Thank.
You.
For.
Your.
Comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home