Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY Sentiments

I am pretty excited over this year's new year. I feel that previous years' new years are not as interesting since I stepped into my youth days in Sec... But the childhood feeling is coming back, I guess! The renuion dinner today was :D and the spin around trip was also :D. And I'm growing to be appreciative with family.

My family and general families seems to be different. Once, a kopitiam uncle came to see if we were quarrelling as we were discussing over coffee -.-" Another time is when we bought products from Sabah to an extend the boss decided to close shop after we patronised. Also, we welcome non-related friends to our annual overseas trips, which most likely to enhance our trips!

I like my family and I think they are much much important as compared to many other things in life. Friends, finance, food... Cannot compare. Those who understands you completely that you need not pretend, your family. Those who stay by you till death, your family. Those who goes through your darkest days, your family.

And.
I'm close with those who are close with me.
And I love those who love me.
Isn't this suppose to be the way?
So I usually stay put.

***

Oh. Btw, clark quey's "the steakhouse" sells really nice herb butter sauce on steaks. And their red wine sauce: WOO~ I think I prefer the sauces there more than their steaks -.-" Anyway, the ladies cut is more for men and men's cut is basically for those who are seriously famished and could eat a horse... Maybe the quantity is to depreciate the cost of guilt they charge their customers?

And! Finally went to Villa Bali (forgoodness sake, I used to lived so near and I didn't know -..-) for dinner. I tell you~ the dusk there is MAGNIFICENT. GORGEOUS and too handsome. Although it lasted for only a short short while, to me, it's inside my mind. To as far my memory leads me. (Maybe not to far ehh...) Maybe because of it that all dishes seem too nice for consumption. And I promise to wear better next time ya?! (My dressing's totally off...)

Also! Clinic C is a pub. But you can always not order their liqueur, right? Side snacks can make a well visit. You'll be sitting on wheelchairs and with operation lights dimmly shinning above, with a stainless steel table top. Surely doesn't sound good to bring your family over, just bring your friends, cause it's new year. Don't forget to bring your cameras along!


Any more good food?!
Come on, it's new year, put weight aside first...
xD

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2009 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 29, 2009 10:22 PM, Blogger CL said...

Casa Del Mar LA Hotel is it? That's why I say: WE'RE DIFFERENT. My life's enjoyment is not at that level. I think I'll appreciate Northern Thai Morning Dew hotel. And stop it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home