Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walking Side by Side

Crazy mind can't stop rolling.
And each time I look into an area of preparation, I see much much much more needs into that area of concern.
So my to-do-list adds up every single day -.-"

Maybe I should hire a PA?
As I grow in life, a team will be stronger to see into all needs.
And perhaps at least feeling a little more satisfaction in fulfilling life?

Learning how to hold you the way you are but yet discover how we can find synergy together.
That's times tougher than aiming to cover it alone.
Not to mention the option of ignoring all needs, that's not an option anyway...



But because the value of US is greater than the value of me.
So I'll try, all the way in my whole life.
To walk together, as a team, together.

*Team Rocket blasts things off again!*

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up-datez ur blog pls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home