Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hopes

People, don't bet the World Cup. You won't know what awaits at the end of the tunnel of betting. We reap what we sow. You'll enjoy the match more without betting. Really...

Luke 12:29-34 is today's reminder. Do go read up, those who have Bible. Everything on earth will eventually fail us. Maybe because of the expectations and the hope we put on these things in life. Great joy is upon those who put their hopes only in Jesus! They are the ones who still stands when everything around them starts to fail, starts to breakdown...

I love to dream, and like to end them saying, "God, you are more creative. Go ahead with Your plans." Maybe that will mean the end of my ideal future which I've always looked forward to. And start of a percecuted life? Who knows? But when people fail you, environment breaks you, and things you look forward to falls apart overnight, God is the only one left. And you'll see that the wisest choice of hope is to be nearer to Jesus. And nearer. And nearer.

I mean, does anything, anyone still dependable when they are away from God? If I have God, I have everything that I need to live out my purpose in life.




[Just hope that I don't lose it~]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home