Tuesday, May 30, 2006

alone again~

Parents not in, not even grandma. Grandpa and me at home. Imagine the silence? And he was asleep since 10.30pm?! Intented to watch TV shows as I promised God I won't sleep after night shift. Then realised that I'm too tired to be entertained by TV programes.[watching TV is tiring~] So I decided to mop floor, yes, again. Grandpa insisted that the floor is clean but I made an excuse that there's meeting tomorrow, so have to mop again. I won! But it suddenly occured to me that it's a great chance to have solid quiet time before the Lord. [Maybe coz I have no energy to mop too?! Hah..] Anyway, I really have so much to tell Him anyway~

So I started with the verse I still remember since last saturday. The screen was too fast so I only managed to know the contents and that it's from 1Cor. So I practically glanced through the book and finally found it! 1Cor 1:26-31. It really amazes me how God plays His game. When we think that this is the right step, He thinks otherwise. And then makes a move which doesn't seem like what a wise man would do. In the end, no doubt He always win. How am I going to see far with my eyes? I need God-tacles, I said that right?! There're so many things and happenings we can't forsee and cannot estimate or judge now. We can only live by faith. And what is living by faith? It's to live righteously. There're no better things on Earth that can satisfy your hole in your heart other than to fulfill the purpose you were born on Earth for~ I know my purpose.

Before bro left this morning, he left two things: A piece of drawing and a note stating he wants a watch. [I promised him a present for improving in studies...] It was kind of hilarious because there's no link between a pic of YF and that he wants watch, you can see how fast his brain flashes it's thoughts~ And my dad lagi best, left a whole load of work for me for this week's service. Slides, coordinations with incharge, call preacher for this and that, make sure meeting said this and that, pass this to so and so... Do I sound as if I'm complaining? But, seriously, I 'm pretty proud of all these work! He could have called other church members, but he chosed me. Do you see the joy I see?? HAH. HAH. So, I'm going to be pretty busy this week. Happily busy. He also gave me an amount of money... Actually, I don't need that amount, that makes me more thankful. God always provide me with more than what I need!

LQ has promised to stayover with me tomorrow night. That's of great help man~ That will mean that I can hear more NOISE. Hah. She's always the best listener. I can talk and talk and she'll listen and listen until she closes her eyes but will still nod when I ask for answers... [I still appreciate it although I question of she's really listening!] But sometimes she can be the pain on my neck, interrogating me like some crazy CIDs, going down to get answers. But it's a half fight, sometimes she wins, sometimes I win. I'm studborn, remember?

But anyway, I hope I can sacrificeanything, for the sake of just being an inch closer to Jesus? I think the joy of it will over-ride the pain of the sacfrice... What's not God's anyway? But will I still think like that 5yrs down the road? And when will I ever live that out? When? I remembered a family conver I had,
Me: The most important earthly thing that sustain a person from being in part of a church is a real bro/sis in Christ.
Mum: So most importantly must find one lor.
Dad: No, most importantly is to know how to be one yourself. That makes a whole different.


3 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh yeshhhhh~
i wan pics of the preessies we bought for ms chua lingahlingahlingahling.
send it to me email.
=)

 
At June 01, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger CL said...

OK...

Asap rite?
:)

 
At June 01, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger LQ said...

U know wat I intended to do last night?? Pray together lor... But ended up WAITING for u to come home, have supper, watch tv prog, then... ZZzzzzz! -.-"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home