Thursday, July 27, 2006

CHEERS, I'm missing you...

I gotta tell you a secret... ... ... ...
I MISS CHEERS laaaaaa!!!



I miss Bev.
I miss Syam.
I miss CN.
I miss Lynn.
I miss WY.
I miss Jack.
I miss MC.
I miss YD.
I miss AH-CHUN!
I miss seeing boxes falling off their places.
I miss kana scolding from Ms Cai.
I miss doing receiving.
I miss the suppliers. (err... not the SPH uncle!)
I miss the songs that Cheers played.
I miss eating before paying. (me n bev ALMOST did it today~)
I miss catching the holy-paper.
I miss the over-flooding bins.
I miss nachos n the cheese.
I miss Jean Leong.
I miss carrying ice-creams here and there.
I miss seeing different funny customers.
I miss $1.55. (any problems?!)
I miss the "ting"sound from the POS.
I miss my small eyes. (opps~ :x)
I miss Meiji milk.
I miss slacking time in the store-room.
I miss reading magazines.
I miss taking craziest photos.


Now are you convinced why I like Cheers.
You will too, if you were me. (although I like "invested" so much in Cheers -..-)

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheng Ling, I miss you too! I miss the cheering sessions with you! =)

 
At July 31, 2006 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also miss seeing u at cheers lingling ! It feels so weird without u there! :(

 
At July 31, 2006 6:14 PM, Blogger CL said...

Haha, so let's treasure before we misses anything again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home