Monday, July 24, 2006

Cheers... My fond memories:

North canteen freak after over-dose of Cheers:

Now you know the guy are no gentlemen... Remember? HAH.
Feel the friendship?
Thanks Bev! When's the next time? ^^
If I ever see this ear-ring, MAYBE, I'll pluck up enough courage to get a pair of ear-holes?
When fat-eaters gathers... This is no suprise.

YUCKS! Poor Eileen...
Chic-ka-dees!!

Without Lynn. It's not complete. BAD.

Kee Meng is really NOT NEEDED. At all. Hee~
Thanks Bev, Syam and CL for making this possible >.<
7 a day and no sick!
CK s-h-y... HAHAHA!

Plain craziness...... with ChengNi around!
YEA! The 3 masked robbers' confessions: STOP HERE!!! ONLY IM ALLOWED!
Thank goodness the sentence stopped here. Phew~

Waky waky.


I have lousy days too... BUT! It's over!!!
When we don't work...
... and going around taking crazy photos!
This is when we work...
Happy Bird-day, Syam!
Bubbly slacking! Caught. Hah!
You're now on the CCTV. Don't play play...



Total nightmare. Please. Arthur, spare us!
Cheers time have been GREAT. And I simply love it. Not the work... But you guys. Nothing stays forever the same and we have to part. But I have my best gift to all of you: Jesus. He's my help and all the purpose that I'm breathing this very moment. (MAN! YD's photo really affects me writing this msg... Bleah.) Anyway, meet in Cheers oneday and screw-up their curry puffs, soup machines, nachos, pokka chillers, act as Ciscos, refuse to take receipts... Our fun! Their pain NOW. HAH! Our time spent, my forever memories.

Cheers, people!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home