Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Asset, best Gift from Above...

Ashely, you are real fortunate, to have a blog even before you know what computer is! Your parents welcomed you into the world with great delight and introducing you to the whole church... You were surrounded by many strangers before you can even recognise your parents from the crowd. (Maybe they weren't even there? Busy with church stuffs maybe?)But you are most fortunate to be in a Christian family... Your dad may not sing very beautifully(OPPS!), but your mum do! Your mum may not be as playful with you in future, dun worry. Your dad definately is! He'll go all out to buy you toys, coz he'll understand you like nobody will when one is deprived of toys. Well, I fought hard for you to come and worship us since you've longed passed your curfew of a month old... We're still trying to find a way, don't worry! Hang on there~

Well, carrying and playing with a baby is fun and great. But I wonder how I feel when I carry Mine one fine day. When you know that you are another being's PARENTS. It's so ... WOW. Can we handle that little peep? I once thought what if God gave us a limbless life into the family, will we still say "Thank you, Lord" when we see him/her? Or will I turn away from the baby and let the poor fellow face his/her life's FIRST rejection---from his/her own mum? But I believe, no matter what, I'll surrender the baby to God, just like how Abraham did. In the end, I want the best for my child. And best is found in God. He defines "best" a weird way, we never understand... Best is when you're used by God, fulfilling own's life purpose. That's best.

Hmmm... What if I don't even have a family in future?
What if God has planned other things in my life instead?
What if I'll never get to use the babies' names I thought and planned of?
What if God intended me to be childless?
Or not even gotten married?
My plans to build my family not used?
My ideas to suprise my spouse cannot be put into action?
What if I don't even get to live to the age of 20?... ... ... ...
Of all the "what if"s, there's only one thing which I request:




The Lord be with me, wherever, whenever, whatever I am in.
You be the source of my strength.

If my God is for me, so who can be against me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home