Friday, August 04, 2006

Can't slleeeep!

I can't sleep AGAIN. God, You've gotta help me!If I'm not going to sleep today, I'm going to pass out tomorrow, I think. Further more, I thought taking the medication can make me drowsy thus can sleep better? -..- It doesn't work lor...

Maybe Xinyi will know why bah? Hah. I don't know why I always tell you everything. Maybe you charmed me?? I think it's because when I need to talk, your face tells me: "Anything I can help?" And so I will end up bugging you... Haha~ Anyway, it's nice sharing with you. I'm still trying to figure out why I just love telling you stuffs, but at the mean time, continue listening to my blabberings, k!

There are so much "shocks" we have to go through in life. So many disagreements with people you love, so many misunderstandings we care waiting to be resolved... So much awaits me to do it the Jesus-way! And how many have I done it the Jesus-way?

I was packing my room today. The posters are peeling off, the photos need new updates.(Chengmin wasn't that skinny anymore. :x) So many changes to be made. So I pulled down all the "babies", verses, encouraging words, photos, drawings... Hoping I'll have time to rearrange and put them all up again before TQ uses my room this saturday. I found some letters, some writings, some drawings, some poems, some small gifts and a song(yea, a song-.-") from different people. It felt rather fun to re-read them! At some point of time, I can actually SEE you people and HEAR you in the letters! Haha, scary ehh?!

Sometimes I feel that people close to me understand me more than I do. Some of them see things which I didn't, then. And a BIG THANK YOU!!!! To them. All your intentions are deeply appreciated.

Now that we may have parted, and went on own ways, just remember. The memories we've had, are all still vivid and fresh in the most forgetful person---That's me! I didn't want to store them in my mind, just in case, I forget again. I store all of "US" in my heart. I may forget the details, but I remember the closeness we shared.

Friends,
I'm not rich, wealthy or really kind or loving all the time, but there's something which I want to share with you. Not because I heard it was good, or I think it'll be good to you... But because I've experienced it. That's God's love.
The best gift for you in return of all the kindness you've showered me is: Jesus.
I can't be anywhere near you when you're in trouble or when you just need a pat on your shoulders or a voice to say "Everything will be fine."... But Jesus is more than God. He's a friend to me! And I hope you accept Him as one and find real joy in life.
We all need Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home