Monday, April 02, 2007

I will remember...


It's amazing why reading how one 0203-ian encourage another 0203-ian. I sure desire to see this spread! To TQ-ians, to other TQ-ians, to Charisians and to all strangers! Man, I mean, shouldn't it be the way?!


From a nasty experience, we learn from memories. Learn to be silent when accused. Learn to cover up the loop-holes of our enemies. Learn to die to selfish ambitions and start living a Christ-like life. I wish to remember everything. Yes, including those ugly memories of sins and painful memories of hurts. Also the sweet memories of friendship and the loving kindness. Plus the harsh words and the fruitful reminders. I want to remember everything. Even those which I wanted to forget, or forgotten... Why should I forget?

Life is too short, too short to make sure everyone beside you know the story of Christ and the Cross.

Words are too limited, too limited to describe the joy, the peace that comes from within when the Good News once again imprint in our hearts.

Hearts are too small, too small to make space for everyone that comes your way so that they have a shelter for a while at least.

Time is too fast, too fast that it doesn't wait for us to U-turn once missed.

Love is too shallow, so shallow that we can never understand, "Father, forgive them."



Remember you promised to be back.
Remember how we soak in rain.
Remember why I hid your pillow.
Remember the camps and fun.
Remember your teachings & scoldings.
Remember how I was locked in toilet.
Remember why I was hurt by you.
Remember the night the blanket fell on me.
Remember your monkey faces.
Remember why we love taking photos.
Remember how we sing on streets.
Remember what you did on April Fool's day.
Remember the day we results came.
Remember the days I struggled to wake up.
Remember the Verses.
Remember the smses.
Remember the emails.
Remember the calls.
Remember the prayers.
Remember the letters.
Remember the presents.
Remember those tears that flowed, into our throats.
Remember days when you were so sicked.
Remember that day I sit by your feet listening.
Remember that you made my day.

I want to remember because I have to remember.

I want to and I need to.
So, I will start remembering everything.
And by not forgetting, comes real forgiving, no?

Why should I forget?

2 Comments:

At April 02, 2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

0203-ian?? lol

 
At April 04, 2007 8:17 PM, Blogger CL said...

ZL: Ya laa, 0203-ians mah... Majiam prisoners like that huh! Haha, any better suggestions?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home