Friday, June 08, 2007

做梦了


All I have to do is to Dream.
Fell asleep mugging for Quality Management. And in that short short nap, I had a crazy dream! Basically, I jumble up different events and different groups of people I know into a story. Used to think I have a small brain, but not anymore! To prevent myself from forgetting, I scribbled some snap-shots and happenings down quickly. (Maybe I'll match them with the real future in time to come?! Heh Heh...)

Dream.
On the whole, it started with going to church retreat camp but ended up living there -..- Years passed and the number of people there increased. We lived together, got married, have kids and still lived together. Hmm, -.- I know. Thanks WJ for the pics! (Think those pics impacted well in my dreams...)

Reality.
Simpily hate the transition from dream to reality. Bleah! Rather not have dreamt. Hump... Now I kept thinking of the scenes with the notes infront of me.



Small mistake = Small consequence.
Big mistake = Big consequence.

No matter what, neither of them are Forever.
So... Be glad!


6 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah..
so u mean ppl come out of nowhere.
and we got married with ppl out of nowhere?
and we held our wedding there?
was my children cute?
wait..
did i even get married? >.<
wahhahahs..

 
At June 08, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger CL said...

Yes yes yes! You did! And your wedding was with Char's. Okay, it's very -..o Don't ask me who you got married to, didn't get to see his face leh... Or maybe forgotten coz isn't someone we know now?

For goodness sake, it's just a dream. Why was it so real?

 
At June 08, 2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so long since i last c ur pic.wasnt aware tt ur ears r so wavy,,,anw.wat was i do'n in tt dream???

 
At June 08, 2007 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo..
so it was a double wedding..
i was abt to ask whether there were double wedding..
hahas..
mayb cause they are gonna take place?
just not the way u dream them..=x
so char's who? =DDD

 
At June 08, 2007 11:55 PM, Blogger CL said...

?: That was OUR church's retreat. There's no anonymous.

Mel: Also don't know who leh... Can only recognise people I know.

 
At June 15, 2007 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no anonymous who u used2like?is being in dif church tt impt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home