Monday, August 13, 2007

SOS

Something happened just now. And I think God's really funny. What does He wants of me? Putting me in this kind of situation. You could have, I mean, like... Haiya, ZZzzz.

I'm not complaining that You allowed this to happen, but You've seen how much I've been trying to please You by being careful of my life, so hard that sometimes I'm suprise by what I'm doing just to please You. Can't You just help me with a little pull to get me nearer to You? If Your purpose is otherwise than what I thought, please TELL me. I don't want to be a fool for so long, routing the longest road to get to what initially was placed infront of me. If not, please don't permit any of these things to take place anymore, can? Yes, I'm weakly begging...

Or maybe I'm complaining.


1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r funnier,complaintQueen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home