Tuesday, September 11, 2007

没拥有过;怎么失去?

"Where your treasures are, is where your heart would be." If they're all in trash, you'll soon find yourself heartless to the things, happenings, people you've once cherished. That's the reversed logic that I believe will work. Because I can't control my heart, I control my treasures... Throwing one by one and pacing step by step towards reformation. It's nice experiencing spilling my guts and try to stretch as far as possible. The joy sets in when what you think can never overcome, you overcame.

How vulnerable are we in Your power and greatness.
What value does our feelings have when You will is to be done.
I'm made of dust, breathing only because You allow me to.
How can I, then, drift away doing things that displease You?

Ok. I'm having chalet tomorrow!
BBQ!
Followed by Thailand trip!
I should be happy. Hmm, let me post some cherry things to make your day too?!


我有她一起度过精彩的泰国段萱路程!(看了不会怕吗?哈哈哈。。。)



她妹妹也不赖噢。。。


他?!Best in balancing...


你们这些白痴照片在我巨商时,还真有益!


Typical 欠揍脸:算公司的账时小心一点,眼睛开大点!


老爸的杰作。
大家!
加油咯!

7 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WL:- Why do you have to post this pic, thought only my TQ has this pic and is not supposed to be for public viewing one de lor faint...........

 
At September 11, 2007 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a saying: Like father like daughter. Now I finally understand why sometimes you also got that 'kiam pa' face..haha...

 
At September 15, 2007 1:42 PM, Blogger CL said...

LALALA...
Whatever.

Hahaha!

 
At September 15, 2007 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you!

 
At September 17, 2007 9:01 AM, Blogger Fion said...

i miss u too.... (n my sis too la, of cus..) lol

dreamt abt u 2 last nite.. lol... CRAZY X)

 
At September 17, 2007 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee..
i miss her more!
and more..
and more!
dun mind me..
im...
yahx..><

 
At September 18, 2007 10:06 AM, Blogger LongXiang said...

lol...WE MISS HER!!!!!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home