Friday, August 31, 2007

Ramble . . .

I've been sending my brother to MRT early in the mornings these days, and have chance to 'chill-out' as I walk back alone... It's different to wake up at 5am when you don't need to. It's more refreshing than waking up just to drag yourself to your classrooms. And as I'm typing, dad is telling me meeting 9am tomorrow with Pastor Foo and Jia Qing + Heguo. It'll be different when I HAVE TO WAKE UP at a specific time -..-

But still! Managed to revamp my room abit... Now all my posters, new laminated photos, whiteboards and noticeboards are up!!! I understand why Char says cleaning up room relieves stress, because you feel great knowing you have a tidy room! Mel and WW, please do something -.-" Haha! However, FR came in on wednesday and said my room look so ah-ma-ish... Probably because of the music I'm playing?! Whatever, as long as it's me who is sleeping here at night.

Looking through all my barang-barangs I have in my drawers, cupboards and shelves, I realised I miss the years when I can still start my age with a '1'. Not that I feel old, but just a wee bit of unwillingness to accept I've passed my Kindergarden, Pri, Sec... Lesser right to whine and do as I wish, reduced privilege behaving like an unreasonable small brat. Well, that's good though, don't really value the chance to whine and behave like a kid also.


Guess what?! I missed the moon-watch on 27/08/2007. And guess what?! ... Nah, don't tell you. Hmm, feel so sick having to write here yet cannot express everything. Ya, ya, ya, I choose to blog. I choose not to say. Contradictions all from CL, ya, ya, ya... It's all me, blame it all there. But I'm looking beyond the confusions and blames, beyond selfish wants and peer pressures. Cause I've something better in my life...


Dad's a little weird these days.
Guess he can really see THROUGH me man.
Yucks, hate it.

But still, CHEERS! ;)

2 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to spoil the fun but, well, u got an email telling u abt the 27'aug thingy rite..?

S.C.A.M

lol....simple as tat..
hope u're at least glad for 1 thing tat u didn go..lol

 
At August 31, 2007 6:26 PM, Blogger CL said...

SERIOUS?!
Sent by Zheng Hang leh... Guess he doesn't know.

Ok. Thanks for telling, you didn't spoil any fun. There's no fun in the first place anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home