Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's my way.

Sorry for posting something which made you guys worry. I've received warming calls, caring smses, and comforting emails. Many from my churchies! :D Didn't kind of expect you all are so responsive and "into" my life to see more than what I see eh... A big huge to you all! And I'm fine, so stop worrying.

Since young, mum always say I cannot express well in my actions. And dad says I should start doing things I usually don't before I start regreting. My brother is good. He turns back 5 times to wave us goodbye when we see him to school, hugs dad and mum when he returns home, kisses mum as if passer-bys have no eyes... -..- At times I wish I dare to do what he does, but the thought that my parents will also understand that I love them no matter if I did those mushy things will kill my motivation to really put my love in action. And I've grown up feeling weird doing things a girl would. That wouldn't make my love any less, will it?

As I sort out things I would like to accomplish this long holiday, I finally realise how near am I to graduating from Poly, I have to make a decision to my life after that. Uni? Work? What if I say neither is what I see myself in? You may ask me what I use to measure or even define what I see myself in, I'm seriously unsure. Many factors? Or many only one- heart? You may say I'm irresponsible to just say that I can't see myself in things I don't like. Whatever, then take it as I'm irresponsible, because maybe I really am. Rather lost, but funny I've never worry about future caree like normal people will. But that wouldn't make me anywhere displeasing to His plans, no?

Argh, the more I write, the more I feel like I'm giving myself excuses to avoid necessary decision-making process. Oh ya! Mr JUTSUS TAN, you're missing for 2 weeks, and we're calling the police... If you were to come last week, we would have hit 150. Owe 149 of us a drink...


3 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least u dun have to go ns. Most people come out of it feeling lost.

My advice is: if u still have the heart to study or if u dunno wat u wan to work as, go study. If u have a clear direction of wat job u wan, to work first.

 
At August 28, 2007 9:28 PM, Blogger CL said...

Hmm. Thanks.

 
At September 06, 2007 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go full time ministry, really think ur up to it ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home