Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lalala

Was watching soccer with dad a while ago. Other than telling me not to use rude words on those players + the dumb goal-keeper(opps, okay...) he told me another thing which really make sense. He says two kind of people are most unwanted at the box near goal-post: 1 Those who have no confidence. 2 Those who are over confident.

They usually miss the attack, or the defense. And he added, it's the same in church. YA.

There are somethings I must refrain from doing to let myself break that cycle. One of it is watching movie. Shouldn't go airports too. And I done both of these Sunday and Monday, this explains all that's going on now... DUH! I'm sleeping~
Thanks, Maxx...

2 Comments:

At September 04, 2007 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(ZH)yoyo..i am working at cold storage at paragon..do drop by sometimes..

 
At September 04, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger CL said...

Wooo... Friday working also?! Can take leave de or not? We going East Coast leh...

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home