Thursday, December 18, 2008

No one is left behind, Family.

Was doing a random "spot-check" on my photos yesterday and see many family photos. Of the MANYsss, I want to share here SOME. Of which with "important" and "remarkable" people in life.

***

My Granny. Mum's mum. (For those like me who confuses paternal and maternal grandparents -..-) Supporting us in our badminton competition...



My Grandma. She talks alot, really. REALLY. But nothing goes out of your ears, they all travel to the heart. Ya, she's that kind of grandma... (I'm talking about the one on the left :X)




My grandpa. Used to be a carpenter. He doesn't speak much and bothers about almost NOTHING in life. (This explains why he sleeps so well??) But when he does speak, it's time to laugh. His jokes are ultimate =..= and even the way he scold is so... Cute? Funny? I don't know. But I love him.


My family:
My dad, the preacher.
My mum, the message.
My brother, the audience.
And me, the PA system. Choosing to mute or blast... Haha!



Our family reaching to people in China...

In Thailand...

In Singapore as well!
Family is my life.
I won't exchange being beside them for anything.
Not possible is my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home