Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wonderful Sunday!!

I love Sundays... Hanging out with my churchies is just so fun and fulfilling! I mean the fun and friendship we expirence is so different from what you can find out there. Hmm, how should I explain?? Maybe it's beyond words la, if not it's me here, that kuku who can't express well...

But you know there're alot of people today and we've just changed a new Hall... Much bigger and sound system better wan! O.o Really cool... It's so excited looking down from the stage and see the huge hall almost being filled. Charis can make a good 2006 and let God shine through us. Today, daddy said: "It's always oursleves which are the greatest barrier to the next level in life." And isn't it so true? Who and what can we blame for what we reap?

I want to reap things that last, relationships that stays and love that conqures selfishness... Only by focusing on things that really matters can a life be lived to it's fullest!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home