Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My New Hobby

Today, erm, it's YESTERDAY, I bought a set of stickers. $2.10 at school's bookstore. Well, it reminded me of my childhood somehow. And I've decided to 从出江湖 and collect stickers!!! ^..^

Started of by asking LQ to get me an ultraman sticker if she sees one, and charge into my mum's account... Hee. Then I'll only buy stickers I really like. (not because they are cheap...) That may cost a meal for a month, but I'll have to control here and there laa. Then I'll exchange mine with those who have stickers to exchange with! WOW... (As if got pple like me ehh. O.o)

That time my house here has pasar malam and asked pple I know to come buy stickers and their reply was: "For who?" "For what?" I never thought of that before. I mean I never ask myself these questions before I buy stickers...Then I know, different frequency. Many would say that differences attract. To me, similarities attract! The more similar I am with you, the better I link with you. Well, but sometimes differences spice up my life too laa... No matter what, we are created to enjoy and worship Him forever. So as long as He's with us, what more to worry ot fear?!

Reminder of the week:
He knows our load limit and graciously limit our load.
Just as long as I don't go back and pick he old loads back, I'll enjoy life as He planned.


5 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'he'old loads???

BROOM-UP PLEASE

20cents,,,:p

 
At June 20, 2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh,now u dont filter comments animr?!

 
At June 20, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger CL said...

"Broom-up"?

$0.20 also...

When have you learnt to be so kaypo, huh?? Hahaha~

 
At June 22, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Jie said...

i have a plastic bag full of stickers.. exp n cheap ones.. most exp ones is SHIT SHAPED ones... 1 sheet $3... JAP sTUFFs are EXPENSIVE... but super cute n nice~

 
At June 22, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger CL said...

YEA~

Now I have buddy le!!!

Hahaha...
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home