Monday, August 07, 2006

What's in it today?

What's in your email inbox? How many % of it belongs to things which God will smile when He sees? Hmm... Here's mine for yesterday and today so far:


1. A note from Weixiang which taught me: Lipsticks contain lead which causes cancer. I be more aware of YSL products next time~ But currently, it doesn't bother me. Hah.

2. Babyweekly updating their promotions. Ok, I have to confess that I'm irritated by their emails. It all started because of a lie I made. Ok, yea, I lied. Sorry. Was browsing through a websites of babies names. Then to access further, you have to type in that you're pregnant and your spouse and your names... ALSO my email add laa! Now I have to help them delete mails...

3. Tests, tests, tests... And they always claims they are super accurate. How can all claim to be accurate but telling different thing of a person? Or do I have spilt-personalities?? Thanks people anyway~

4. Chain letters. People, you can die your heart on this. I never believe anyone of them. I already don't forward those caring, lovely, "sweet" messages, what more chain letters?! Well, but enjoyed some of the cooked up stories though~

5. Funny pics, comics. Nice seneries, buildings, people. Lame poses, shots, angles. Even from people I don't know. But I enjoy these. Brings new inspirations to my day, or sketch books...

6. Reminders from friendster, birthday alarms... LQ! I remembered your b'day MYSELF k!

7. Nice sharings and inspirations from different people. Especially nice if it's from own quiet times. I steal sources for God's word weekly.

8. Subscribed messages from Bible. Some are really inspiring! The tittle can hit you hard enough. I steal from here too!


These are what I get each day I get in my mailbox... Boring? Not so when you aren't that free to enjoy ALL sorts of mails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home