Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainy Day with Raining Thoughts

Today's a rainy day.
Long, heavy, cold downpour.
Yup.
I played in the rain, again.

Thinking back of all the fun I had in the rain, today's the first time I played alone.

Still fun. But didn't dare to do crazy things.

Remember the days when we were in the rain, praising and worshipping?! Haha... Then will start hoping that mummy's not at home to see me drenched. Those were cheery moments. Even thought the sky was dark, thunders and lightnings here and there, but we were bright and sunny inside. Don't have friends to do crazy things with me, and maybe it's part of growing up that I'm not supposed to act like that anymore? Bleah.

Anyway, just realised how insignificant I am.
How timid.
How small.
How tiny.
But God still loves me though, He still cares.

Psalms 38 & 39:
(Selected verses only)

38:
1O LORD, rebuke me not in Your anger, nor discipline me in Your wrath! 2For You arrows have sunk into me, and Your hand has come down on me. 4For my iniquities have gone over my head; like a heavy burden, they are too heavy for me. 9O LORD, all my longing is before You; my sighing is not hidden from You. 10My heart throbs; my strength fails me, anmd the light of my eyes--- it also has gone from me. 15But for You, O LORD, do I wait; it is You, O LORD my God, who will answer. 21Do not forsake me, O LORD! O my God, be not far from me! 22Make haste to help me, O LORD, my salvation!
39:
1I said, "I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth with a muzzle, so long as the wicked are in my presence." 4O LORD, make me know my end and what is the measure of my days; let me know how fleeting I am! 5Behold, You have made my days a few handbreadths, and my lifetime is as nothing before You. Surely all manking stands as a mere breath! 7And now, O LORD, for what do I wait? My hope is in You. 8Deliver me from all my transgressions. Do not make me the scorn of the fool! 12Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; hold not Your peace at my tears! For I am a sojourner with You, a guest, like all my fathers. 13Look away from me, that I may smile again, before I depart and am no more!



Accept me please?!
Ya, Your forgetful, studborn and dying child...

-..-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home