Friday, September 08, 2006

Eating, Munching, Snacking...

Can you believe how much I can eat these days?! I am shocked by how much I can eat at times... But I think I'm enjoying it! HAH. Like I used to say, I won't go on diet until I see a need to. But I'll also control here and there laa, so that God's temple can still be glorifying!
Char sent me this:
你知道为什么我们不可以饿着肚子睡吗?
(答案很欠扁。。。)


因为。。。







会做“饿”梦!
所以,今晚记得要吃饱饱才睡觉。。。

Actually wanted to do devotions first... But later everyone started complaining hungry, so going for supper instead! HAH. I hope it's somewhere further with nicer ambience. Hmmmm~

But anyway, I'm coming back on track and hope to see rainbow!
Maybe I'm tired of feeling tired, so I'm starting to fall ASLEEP at night without tiring dreams...
With better mind, I can do more for You mah...
Please keep me going like that, all because I want to be someone you'll smile when You see me.
I may not be the most outstanding one, but I just want to be the one just like David.
Someone who served what she was supposed to, and died.
How beautiful... A beautiful life~


Okie, now, I'm going off to heed Char's advice.
I'll "tabao" some if you want! WAHAHAHA...
(I still owe my people bubble-tea :x)

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoyoyo.

someone becoming fatter lei!!

hey yo hey hey!!

 
At September 09, 2006 12:30 AM, Blogger CL said...

Hahaha...

Hmmm, will take note de.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home