Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tues. Still 2006.

Was discussing about cg issues with father yesterday. And though the new idea really bothers me, I won't mind trying it out. Just that I know I will have to make lots and lots and lots of adjustments. Okie, ok, maybe it's just one or two. But they are critical and so important values I carry in life to put down. If you were to ask, I won't be able to convince you how improtant they are to me and I won't be able to describe the weightage I gave them throughout my life. They are little things. (Trust me, very little ones.) Of coz, as I've always say what RW said, "We don't have to see eye to eye to walk hand in hand." That's what I hope I can maintain.

Anyway, I saw a hot-red car this morning. Wha~ It managed to open my closing eyes in the earlt mornning. It was normal car, not too posh nor those with LOUD turboS... "IF" I were to pass my driving test oneday, "IF" I were to get a car oneday, "IF" I find enough areas to to serve God with that car... I will get a hot-red one! Weee~ But Lord, if these are useless daydreams, slap me awake. (Ouch, it hurts -.-")


Holidays for many, work and school still on for some. In anyway, we do everything the best way, for the REAL BOSS who in the end comes giving salary, bonus and retrenchments!
He's strict.
He's scary.
He's knows EVERYTHING.
He's weird at times??
He's always so unexpected.
He asked us to fear Him... And we should. People, don't just love God, fear Him.




Btw, I'm looking forward for a good swim tomorrow.
May all the worries drown in the pool and die forever~
NAH. I'm kidding.

I never like to sound as if the earth stopped rotating. And world is coming to an end.
But somehow, it sounded that way...

Not my fault ehh~

6 Comments:

At September 06, 2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Jie said...

u better dun get car lar... lol... u always misplace things...

later u misPARK e car.. dunno park where den how ar? hahaa... or mayb muz find a car... got the car finder function on e remote de.. hAHAHa

 
At September 07, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger CL said...

YAA!! I imagined that too!!!

But, remember all cars have the "dit dit" sound when you unlock if you're near?? I'll use that to find mine bah?!

Not a bad idea ehh...
Hee!

 
At September 07, 2006 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink u might forget that u even drove ur car out..>.<
hees..=))

 
At September 07, 2006 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or, that u even bought a car......-.-"

 
At September 08, 2006 1:25 AM, Blogger CL said...

That's too far out laa... Esp what Max say. -..-

But Mel, that may happen. So I'll call back to ask if my car's at the parking lot at home, if not, that means I drove out mah...

Hahaha... Don't worry, I can see I'm not having a car I can call MINE. And doubly sure hearing what you guys left for me...

 
At September 09, 2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahas..
no worries..
next time technology more high tech..
mayb can solve ur prob ehhs?
or u can hire a chauffeur to drive u ard..
hees..=))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home