Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Simplicity

Want to know what's simplicity? Get this: WHY song...

I'll never let you go
Why
Because I love you

I'll always love you so
Why
Because you love me

No broken hearts around
Cause we love each other

And where the favour trust
There could be no other

Why
Cause I love you

Why
Cause you love me

I think of all this way
Why
Because I love you

You say I'm special treat
Why
Because you love me

We'll find a perfect love
Yes a love that's yours and mine
I love you
And you love me
All the time


We love each other dear, forever.

Maybe things are so simple. Only that we can't accept them as they are? That we try to read in between the lines, thinking it's not so simple and thinking that something must be behind whatever's there. And then you missed all the good, focusing on all the bad. Is that the way to keep the good? Or is it that we're only missing out the good times?


3 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

long wana sing dis song2u,,,'from me2u',fr beatles.if u com'n dwn tt dae,i'l sing4u.promise.wif my guitar,,,

 
At September 20, 2006 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aniwae,u dun seems2gd2me,,,wat'z wrong??com'om,u can mak it tru wif GOD.rem,alone,u're noting.dey'r dere,share.i'm here,speak.i'l shutup n listen,e spilt'n image of past,,,4GOD2use ur painful experiences,u mus b will'n2share.rw said tt.gal,share.

 
At September 20, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger CL said...

:)
:(
:X
T.T
^^v
*.*
-.-"
O.o
-..-
$_$
:\
~.O
>.<
Choose my reply!
Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home