Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Long Day is Over

By Norah Jones

By the fire
The long day is over

The wind is gone
Asleep at dawn
The embers(ashes) burn on

With no suprise
The sun will rise
The long day is over

Hey, 0203! I think you did a really great job... Char and ww, you keep the people intact, esp funny when you got stucked introducing new friends to new friends. Hah. Good try! God's certainly preparing something for you for doing this! Mel and sy, you both initiated the meeting. No matter who were late, who were against your ideas, you both without doubt impressed me and brought life and encouragements to me! Go on, we need people who seriously care about building church, and showing that they care... My dear yq, you responded to all my naggings. Singing laa, fasting laa, speaking for God laa... So much for you to learn! But you're always the patient listener.

I've surely not missed out the boys...
You're next that I'll appreciate about. Too many to say.

WELL DONE PEOPLE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home