Monday, June 25, 2007

Flattery is a chewing gum. You can enjoy it, but do not swallow it.

There's someone whom I understand most.
There's someone whom I have wronged for quite some time.
There's someone whom I think is a genius.
There's someone whom I learn most from.
There's someone whom I dread to entertain.
There's someone whom I always dream of.
There's someone whom I would like to meet.
There's someone whom I like to be with.
There's someone whom I most respect.
There's someone whom I wish to apologise to at this instant.
There's someone whom I hope will recover.
There's someone whom I couldn't forgive totally.


If I were to be self-centred, I can say:
"I'm an ordinary being.
I have feelings like anyone does.
So listen to what I've been feeling so far."


If I were to be pessimistic, I can say:
"I'm an ordinary being.
I have feelings like a kindegardener does.
So who cares how I feel anyway."


From He's point of view, He said:
"I can change how you feel."

And... That's all I need to know.
Because sometimes I hate feeling what I'm feeling.



Sometimes the noblest act is just another way to fly our own kite.
Becareful, becareful, becareful...




I will becareful.


2 Comments:

At June 26, 2007 12:24 AM, Blogger Fion said...

err.. sorry ar.. hate to tell u dis but hor.. 'be careful' is 2 words la..
like so gan dong thr out den suddenly...

anyways, i love e title: 'flattery is like chewing gum. enjoy, but dun swallow'. true true.. n being pessimistic is like being a kindegartener. will remember it when i get emo!!

 
At June 26, 2007 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohoho,,,im nt e oni1,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home