Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well, I've reached a cross junction.

I saw this down syndrome 4-5 years old boy with his grandma at MRT today. He climbed up to his grandma and kiss to tell her he loves her. For that instant I tell God: "Well God, it isn't too bad having a sweet down sysdrome child." I almost immediately erased that prayer when he forced his grandma to stand at the pole with him. What if He says, "Ok."?

Letting go of things is a struggle. It's a real struggle. Especially so when you feel the loss and that it hurts you. Or that it has a huge impact in your life, that's so much harder to let go. On the day I make that decision to let go things I should, I'll treat anyone reading this. Hmm, I hope I can treat you tomorrow...

Have been thinking about 3 things lately.
1. Something about life.
2. Another thing about life.
3. The other thing about life.


When you're quiet inside out, you'll hear Him.
No, you won't Hear Him, but you'll HEAR Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home