Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Before the day ends...

HEY PEEPS! *waves* I miss Singapore big time! The food, bathroom, my room, bed, table... Also miss sleeping late, waking late. However, I enjoyed the trip more than I think I would. Yes, lots of playtime this time round and also 'anytime-anywhere-anyhow' eat policy perked all our spirits! (Ermm, it's still a mission trip afterall...) All the church visits, talks, coffee-times, meetings, preparations and executions of plans somewhat OPENED my eyes. I think too much about myself. Now that I see more of others, then can I think more about them and less about self. Believe it or not, it makes own troubles die out faster!

I'm more assured that I'm on my way.
This is good.
And this is exciting.
Because I never thought there'll be such a day so soon.
I've realised I was never there all along.

Dad says if I really want something out of my life, I shouldn't be doing things to plan space for them to return. For the fact that I should keep them from me, I will do what I should do. And in time to come, everything's going ot be alright! Eddie Murphy said, "I spent my 30s fixing everything I broke in my 20s."(Reader's Digest) Let's live carefully, choose what enters your life.

Oh ya... I realised that I like frogs because they're green in colour. Not because they're frogs, but because they're green.

4 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Dear sis CL, finally u all are back.[a hug!!! for u] =)

 
At September 21, 2007 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad ur back.

 
At September 23, 2007 6:28 AM, Blogger CL said...

Wwweee...
YES! I am!
Thanks.

XD

 
At September 27, 2007 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Just pop by and saw your blog and yes God is with us always! God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home