Sunday, September 30, 2007

A peep to near future...

When we work; we work.
When we pray; God works.
-Edmund Chan-

That's why it's more exciting to see how God leads your life then to drive through all paths in life ourselves. With God, mistakes lessen, hurts reduced, time utilized, purpose reached. It's amazing to discuss my future with parents. Their aims, concepts, patterns and ideas somehow isn't far from mine. And this is how I counter check if I'm in-line with His plans for me, match my thinking with my parents'.

AND WHEN THEY MATCH...
That's the feeling I like!
Knowing I'm on the right track.

Here's a new motivation to graduate from SSDC faster!
Now I know why I've always so trust the voice inside me.
Even when I so don't like the idea of it, I will still pay attention to it...



Lord, Your will.
Not ours.

2 Comments:

At October 01, 2007 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhh..
u wanna go drive cab?!

 
At October 01, 2007 2:58 AM, Blogger CL said...

=..= Okay. Learning to drive doesn't only mean drive cab right?! Bus? Church van? Xinde's lorry? Haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home