Monday, October 15, 2007

CL loves...

Just reach home sometime ago.
I have something to say!


Firstly, to 0203: 1 PAT ON YOUR SHOULDERS.
Well done! We know when we did our best REMEMBERING all the instructions...(Or is it me only?!) And this goes to those who are not on the stage as well. From God's view, the hidden backstagers are always magnified. YOU, are magnified in my eyes as well!

Secondly, to ZL: 2 PATS ON YOUR SHOULDERS.
One for your coming exams, mug harder! And another for... You know what.

Thirdly, to LX: 3 PATS ON YOUR SHOULDERS.
One to remember what we should and shouldn't do. Two for the effort you've put in. Three for just being here, living healthly, with us.

Fourth, to WL: 4 PATS ON YOURS SHOULDERS.
You need that to heal any hurts. No energy for regrets and guessings, use all the energy left in the forward charge!

Fifth, to Darryl: 5 PATS ON YOUR SHOULDERS.
For covering areas where not another one can. Without you, it'll be just different.

Ok, the number of pats are quite random, and of no sequence of preferences or biasness... Just want to tell everyone I love them. Or to those I've once felt irritated at, I've grown tired of disliking anyone, it's so sickening. I want to love! I love my family, my classmates, school mates, near friends, far friends, churchies, all your parents and grandparents + anuties and uncles... Can't I love them without knowing them?! I love everyone who stepped into my life(by force or by chance), and also those who have left, plus those who are walking in. I love my children to come! I love my in-laws! My new mates! My boss! My upcoming neighbours!

In any ways that I've hurt you, I'm really sorry.
Let me love you...
I want die and live loving.

6 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 10:18 AM, Blogger LongXiang said...

Thank's and thank U very much... lol...see ur tis post almost drop tears. U kno, i love U in my life and U keep me going. Thk's and thank God for all. ;)

 
At October 17, 2007 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meow...

 
At October 18, 2007 1:46 AM, Blogger CL said...

LX: 还客气什么。。。

Maxx: Afterall, this is the most meaningless comment, but repeated most times. Woof! =.=

 
At October 18, 2007 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In any ways that I've hurt you, I'm really sorry.
Let me love you...
I want die and live loving."dear CL, such touching words, i love u too. (we all do)

CL & Maxx,
is this a animal land? so cute!! moo..! then

 
At October 18, 2007 12:00 PM, Blogger LongXiang said...

whow...!

 
At October 19, 2007 2:37 AM, Blogger CL said...

+..+" What just happened to all my friends?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home