Thursday, January 17, 2008

I like it when I'm sincere to myself, to others. But it doesn't matter.


Haven't been able to login successfully lately. But nvm that, cause I'm here!!!


Well, something bothers me very much, something to do with religion and science, spiritual and mind, aspirations and reality, His will and my feel. How do we balance, how do we compromise? Or should I ask, does He even bother to find out of He was here? Will He take a stand, how would He handle all these? Is there anything wrong in graduating with a diploma with a constant reminder that it fail me one day? What about rejecting good offer just because it's too good? Or thinking that if Jesus makes a perfect scientist?

Well... How about faith, how tangible is it in our lives? If He plans this way and I feel the other way STRONGLY, does it mean I'm far from His will at heart? Is there a so-call best path of life? Or just to make the best out of the given
situation? And are all these questionings representatives of my shaking faith? *swallow hard =.=

Poo... Wanted to post a joke, but think the thinking is too heavy for anymore jokes. I wouldn't say that project drove me nuts, because I hate to admit they weight so much in my life. But living a life rushing for something which eventually dies off faster than we do, frustrates me. Before you conclude that I'm running extremes again, think again... Wouldn't this kind of ?!-life irritates you? If it doesn't, you are the one with problem.

Well, if I constantly look down on education, does it mean I can stop at diploma?! WAHAHA... See! Balance between His will and my feel is tough! I have many many many dreams... hopes... wishes... And they changes from time to time! Haha! Most updated now, Reality dream: Feel energised for P.W. tomorrow. Wishful dream: To be able to see my life at 40 in a crystal ball the witch has.




OUT TO FIGHT THIS THEORY:
The 4 stages of Life



With me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home