Friday, February 29, 2008

Limited Spaces.

Peace, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet.
Let it not be a death but completeness.
Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.
Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of wings over nest.
Let the last touch of your hands be gentle like flower of night.
Stand still, beautiful End, for a moment.
And say your last words in silence.
I bow to you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.
To lead you away from me.

~Rabindranath Tagore~



DADDY
MUMMY
AH GONG
AH MA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ARE COMING BACK!!!

Can you believe it?!
Haha...

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2008 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckly girl, u din went. was horrible :(

 
At March 28, 2008 6:19 PM, Blogger CL said...

=..=

From where on earth do you know I'm here?! Oh, about the trip, I heard from my parents. My dad even say, "If you were there, you sure turn nuts."

But unlucky boy, it's ok cause it's OVER! Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home