Monday, April 28, 2008

Undercover Angel

I really dislike "once upon a time". It somehow prepares you for something bad that's about to happen. They never fail to spoil fairy tales, stopping children and parents to meet, princes and princesses to meet, grandaughter and grandma to meet. It somehow marks a stop to peacefulness and lovely life. "Once upon a time" becomes a revisit of the fun and laughters, a retrace of happiness and gay. It presents the past joy and make way for the future trials. I really dislike it. Neither do I like "happily ever after". Clearly because it's bullshit. (Pardon me) So stop sending fairy tales. A stupid intention leading to hurtful memories.

I've always thought I favor simplicity than complex quality. Actually, I fear complexity, that's why I appreciate simplicity. A no strings attached life is easier to live, is lighter to carry on with everyday. If there are lots of promises, lots of to-do, lots of what next time, when later... It'll be overwhelming for me.

Read from RW that we can't focus is because there are too many distractions. When everything is catching attention, nothing is focused. Thus it's always wise to drop some subjects. Those without value, without result. Not that I've learnt to lead a focused life. In fact, it's just the exact opposite that I'm at. So don't pull me away from where I should be at.

It's my pleasure having people who cares and understands, people who scolds and teaches, people who enters and exit. It's nice to have them all... YOU all, I mean. My life is definitely shaped at corners and trimmed at sides. I'll bring all these into my next phrase of life, that I can promise I will.

The love generously given will be shared to others. The blessing shown will be showered to the rest. I'll forward your enthusiasm and energy in life when things crumble, I'll replay how you shield for the weak so that I learn from you. I'll carry your health reminders to my family and friends, I'll make sure I make them feel the way you made others felt. And of course, your extraordinary gift for making people feel you have known them all your life after meeting them for less than 5mins. You left your glow on people you met. I want to do that too.

时针慢慢的移动。
分针走得比较快。
但时间到时,这两只针就会碰面了。

回忆的“回”就是回头的“回。”
一个人若一直回头走回老路,就没办法走向前。

Go and be who you want to become.
Go and be yourself without barriers.
But do stay under the wings of Protection.
Under the grace and mercy of our Lord. I'll pray for you.


Let's move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home