Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank you peeps!

I had a wonderfully peaceful birthday. Although Alvin may think that eating dinner in the void deck is really a sad way for my 21st day, but I think it's alright. All the birthday-showers start the night of my birthday. (See, most of my loves are quite... Retarded?!) OPPS!

Thank you for the box of letters and presents. Thank you for the Iron Man. (I am, the Iron Man! Haha...) Thank you for the cheque. Thank you for the ang-baos. Thank you for the ride home. Thank you for the super late dinner, supper? Thank you for the performance. (Warning: I'll run out the next time you guys do this...) Thank you for the mail and postcard from Hong Kong = Kit Lam, the necklace and letter from Bukit Timah = Tracy and Derek, the "tall" card from Serangoon = Lilian and Gina, and the birthday song & thumbdrive from LA.

Also, thank you for the bag, Tiwa! Although it looks too classy on me, but I'll bring that bag to my graduation. WL! Thank you for the pull-overs. Preparing me for the next LaHu/ AhKa trip?! JJ! Your DIY necklace will be among the more treasured ones because it's hand-made by you! Although I don't like blue, but I LOVE your necklace with that key to remind me: Years are catching up. Thanks~! And people from 三福 class, the birthday song, thanks. The cup-cake, although very dry, but I managed to finish it at 兴德's van!


(Looks around the room...)


Oh ya! The before-floating but now-deflated balloons! Thank you... These are the kind of balloons I'm not afraid of, because they don't burst. Haha! (Not PINK next time please T..T) My NYP gang, so sorry not to meet up. Thank you for your intended love!! :D We really have to meet up ehh~ Thank you for the wedding invitation plus birthday wishes. Wished I asked for more la! Xinyi, so sorry to not hang out with you also. But you know I love you right! So save the $ to feed me on... Heh heh, you know what la huh!

All the smses that bursted my hp. (It really BURSTED. It got jammed and I've got to delete all the messages after reading -..-) However, some I really have no clue who are you angels because I have 0 hp numbers in my hp and unless I can recognise your number. Plus, I left my hp in mum's office locked, until the next day then retrieve la...

Oh ya! Received 2 scarfs from people, one from Liling, someone who travels home with me after Tues' worship and another from Hafiz, my EX-thursday boyfriend because he has dumped me for a pretty Malay girl. This is bad... Both of them wished me hair faster grow, but I hope otherwise. How? And given my skin tone and with a scarf, taxi driver asked me if I am a Malay...

It's nice being 21. It's nice having to drag along with the workforce. It's nice having to make more decisions and bear more responsibilities. It's nice having to understand the complexities in life. It's nice having more power and lesser control over the power. It's nice being 21... How nice.


How nice.

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2008 2:29 PM, Blogger JLink said...

Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home