Tuesday, January 17, 2006

If you get there before I do...Wait.

Heard a new meaningful song today at school... All credits to Grace and Leqi ehh... Grace introduced it to Leqi and then Leqi to me. It's super nice. Borrowed Grace mp3 and listen all the way from school to the MRT~ And listening to that same song. Althought halfway through when coming to the chorus, Leqi will start singing[because she only know chorus ba?! opps], but was so nice that I don't mind her voice... Maybe I'll share with you the lyrics?!

If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be
But I'm not going to let you down
Darling wait and see
And between now and then
Until I see you again
I'll be loving you...
Love me

Nice? Maybe it only applies to me lah, but if you were me, you'll know. Knowing how difficult is it to supress whatever that's wanting to come out... Well, I'm very proud that I didn't go to that party. I made sure I keep myself really busy that day, and I did! I was so busy with youth camp and christmas parties, I didn't lie in the first part of reasoning why I didn't turn up. I knew I made the right choice. Hating and loving goes con-current. Learnt that from sermon. And because of love, I hate... Undestand?! Ask you to come church dun want... Orbie! Haha~

Before people starts asking, better siam first... If not... BYE!

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger Justus said...

How many versions you intend to post ar...? Haha... Dumbo~

Hmm i can't apply the song to myself at all leh. Maybe cos i hate making people wait? Can't imagine telling someone: Eh, paiseh ar, you WAIT ok, i finish my stuff then come meet you... dunno take how long, u guai guai wait ok? Kaoz... sure die no matter who you tell that to. But... if someone told that to me, i would wait i think... Haha...

I suppose if i really do love someone, no chores would keep me from meeting that person bahhh? Either i make sure i finish my chores long beforehand, or i bochup the chores haha... Just like how i'm trying to be towards God. He comes first. The moment He calls, i'll drop everything and start running (no not AWAY from Him... TOWARDS laaaaaaa)

PARTY?! Orh hor...! Haha... Dunno wat thats all about, but i'm sure you'll do the right thing~ You'll know when you're not. And when that happens, CALL LQ or something ar!!!

Love-Hate relationship eh? Help you explain~

I was explaining to fatty ZL and i used this example:

If you keep telling yourself you look OK still, or worse, you IMAGINE yourself fit and trim, you'll either remain this size or GET FATTER. Its only when you admit being fat and HATE the state you're in that you will be able to start changing!

Hmmm... probably the reason why i'm getting fatter hahahaha... ^^

 
At January 18, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Justus said...

Oh ya never finish up the love-hate thing.

SO, if you truly LOVE yourself, you gotta HATE the not so good things in your life.

Just as you would not allow a murderer to go scot free and commit another murder, you must not allow those things in life to get away. Even if they're only thief standard now... who knows? Might turn into murderer standard one day!

Go go! WWJD~ (not THAT W!)

 
At January 18, 2006 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Applause* 4 my dearest ger who never fails 2 let God down...

I believe u know wat's best 2 do in the situation u r in...
perhaps it's wrong 4 me 2 say u r an extremist in tis "area". Maybe it's really difficult 4 u 2 'suppress wat's wanting 2 come out'!

Hmmm... It's seems like my 2 youth leaders r rather 'firm' in tis area... Phew!!! haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home