Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another 24hr past~

Rick Warren's new book: "Answer to Life's Difficult Problems" TADA! $14 plus I think, Life's bookstore. The subtitles are juicy enough. I'm getting one for sure. But don't know by when will I finish it.

I'm going on a shopping trip tomorrow. AND watch out for my new auntie outfit, people. I've always love your comments. HAH. (my foot~) But hopefully my taste improved. If you really can't stand my outfit, sorry.

I don't live for your eyes anyway, but I'll try! x)





5 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy one 4 mi lar,,,:x

 
At June 22, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Jie said...

now i am CURIOUS~~~ lol.. new outfit? hmmmmmmzzzz

 
At June 22, 2006 10:27 PM, Blogger CL said...

Anonymous: Buy for you?! You don't need that much clothes anyway, just wear those faithful few! Hah~

Jie: New as in 'new'. Not new taste for a drastic change leh... Think my views can't change de leh~ So will still be polos? I think... Hah.

 
At June 23, 2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk,i mean e bk lar,,,
yo,,,

 
At June 23, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger CL said...

Ohh~

Haha... You should buy for me lor! So rich. I super poor la!

No la, kidding... You should buy one for yourself and I buy one for myself. Worth reading, definately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home