Monday, August 14, 2006

Use me

I don't know why I cry so easily these days...

When I hear an elderly can't walk.
When I see friend's dad past away.
When I see people's hidden sorrows.
When I tell God I love Him.
When I read the Bible.
When I think of our new believers.
When mum ask me if I want to work full time.
When I massage my grandma and feel her bonny back.
When I think of my youths.
When I make vows to God.
When I think of people I love.
When I walk home alone and see people selling tissues.

I finally realise that there are more to life,only because there's God.
He amases me in everyway He can.
He encourages me like no one does.
He hits me hard, right on the spot where no one discovers.
Then show me His healing power on the wound which hurts.
He dries my tears.
But now, He's teaching, me to wet my eyes and start getting into lives.

I'm most willing to. Use by You in anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home