Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wake up, Shirley...

SHIRLEY IS MAD.
Cao Guo Hui came to our school, went in our BSU unit and everyone went crazy. And we were updating the data halfway when he came and wanted to wait for his crew to get ready in air-conditioned room, our unit is the nearest... Ya, he came in and lots of people went to take photos. And I've gotta help Shirley take photo with him~ Yea... I dislike doing these kinda stuffs. But because it's S-H-I-R-L-E-Y and her craziness, I gave in.

Well, they are still chatting while I feel a little weird there, so decided to come back to my comp to blog... Since I can't update the data alone -..- Even my malay friends are there.

I should say that he's really polite and friendly. He excuses himself to talk to his crew and came back to take photos with us-.-" He smiles and speaks to us in mandrine... No matter what, remember what HZ used to say, "They also have two eyes, one mouth. Just that theirs are nicer." How true. But, isn't that enough to make a difference to people in our strawberry generation?? Looks would be our trust, love, care and friendliness' FOUNDATION. That's why ladies put on foundations? And men nowadays are following too??

Oh, CRAP. I'm nuts. Just don't like the way people drool about stars. Hope I don't drool over these kinda happenings until I really hold a star in my hand. Fly me to the moon and back... HAH.


Anyway, I've decided to become a nun soon... Hairstyle. Hope I wouldn't regret too much! Try to be supportive and control your weird looks if you see me bald, people. HAHA~


(Will update Shirley's photo later yea? She approved!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home