Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not the same.

Nat Tan, I want my Bible by Tuesday, 8pm sharp at Sam's place.


Now, how can I convince my parents to stop the Bible reading for 2days?? I can't use any other Bible leh, it's so different. Hmm, not the contents in it, but... Once the feel of it is different, it's no longer the same, understand?

Not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same, not the same...

-.-" Hai-yo-yo.

2 Comments:

At October 09, 2006 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 09, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger CL said...

Be more responsible with what you say next time. But will pray about it though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home